KRPC would to welcome our newest member, Elora Oliver, who has transferred from Nova Scotia. We are very happy to have her with us. Check out her profile: http://canadianponyclub.org/SLOV/KingstonAndRegion/wp/elora-oliver-mcgirr/
- National Quiz Logo to Cat by May 31st
- Quiz Game – due Oct 31st best design will be played at national quiz
- Best Dressed Club recognition award for quiz 2017
- Annual project themes – create and submit projects according to the annual project themes.”
- The Mane Issue – poetry contest-Submit an original piece of poetry (or two) to email@example.com by June 15th, 2016. Please include your name,age, branch and region in the submission! Must be related to horses.
PENDING TO BE ADDED.
REGIONAL QUIZ 2016
Team/Individual Registration Form
April 17, 2016, 9 am-4pm – Registration starts at 8 am
South Grenville District High School,
1000 Edward St North
* Registrations received on or before April 5, 2017 -$20 per participant.
* Completed Registrations received after closing date – $25 per participant. There may be no lunch option available for late entries.
* Email entries accepted ONLY with a money transfer; firstname.lastname@example.org
* Return all entries to Brenda Salmon, 8112 Wiltse Rd, RR #1, North Augusta, Ontario K0G 1R0. Make cheques payable to “SLOV- Regional Quiz”. (613-802-1503)
* Please be sure to write your branch name on each page in case they get separated!
* Thank-you for your help in making the quiz registration procedure a simple one!
We have some new postings under Education Reference Materials on the CPC site thanks to the hard work of our National Education Chair,Lezah Williamson and her committee!
A must read for all pony clubbers to stay safe while riding. The following is published on the OEF website: